Monday, October 19, 2009

Skype Experience

I have to say that using Skype is a lot like using other chat clients that I have used before with the features of a phone built in. I don't like the fact that some of those bonus features have additional costs added with it. I use a Mac and so most of my chatting online is through iChat which is a chat client that handles google's jabber, .mac accounts, and AIM...if I was going to use skype, it would be nice to have a major use for skype, but I guess for me, the biggest thing that I see as an advantage is that Skype is widely used around the world as a chat client. I enjoyed my Skype experience, however, the same function can be accomplished with other chat clients. Maybe I haven't played around enough with Skype, but in my limited experience, I am not sure there is anything there that will swing me there permanently over iChat.

No comments:

Post a Comment